Steps. Pencils. Rings. Drops. Ticking. Skittles.
...A little girl actually had time to update her blog. But now that all her time is spent enjoying life she has to make sporadic updates like this:
- Serious countdown to my vacation, 2 more days!!
- Need to get my carpet cleaned
- Learning to like more fried food. Welcome to the South. Fried pickles and green tomatoes seem to be in my future.
- I have bought 5 new pairs of jeans in the past week, all very long. I spent $35 total. Sweet.
- Think I might become a biker chick.
- Lincolnton, NC is a pretty cute little town. I could live there, on a few acres near the river...
- J. is everything I've ever wanted and didn't know I could ask for.
- I love being in love.
- I have a single carry-on bag packed for 2 vacations totalling 17 days. And my cowboy boots are inside! Go me!
- Disneyland on my birthday!
- I need a tan.
- The humidity cometh.
- Need to spend more time reading my Scriptures.
- Sushi tomorrow with Miss S.
- Got my butt kicked at pool, 3 times in a row. I should take up bowling. Or archery.
- Don't forget my toothpaste!
- Double-check weather.com for Denver forecast.
- Hey Mom, never did get that email. Love you!
- Shell, can I sleep on your couch at least one night?
- I'll tell Mickey you all say Hi!