As we bustle about driving here and driving there, buying this and buying that, let us remember the real reason for this joyous season. Celebration of the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. Whenever his actual birthday may be, this is when we celebrate God's greatest gift to Man. His chosen Son, the Saviour of the world.
No matter who you are or what you've done, Jesus loves you and will stand with you through all your life. You do not need to be alone. He is always there with open arms, full of love and forgiveness. What joy it is to know that I have been forgiven and start each day as a new person.
I am so thankful to my Saviour for choosing to come to this Earth to live and die for me. If I were the only person on the Earth, He still would have come for me. As we visit with family and tear into our presents, remember that God gave us our most precious gift, his precious Son.
Merry Christmas to all!
..At Least Not in This Life.
- Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
- Why are there no 'B' batteries? Were they bad and sent away to the battery refugee camp, never to be heard from again?
- Why are yawns contagious? Sometimes just thinking about yawning makes me yawn..like right now.
- I live in a neat and clean 1 bedroom apartment and do my own laundry. Where the @&*! do my missing socks go?!?
- Why does 'sour' cream have an expiration date? It's already gone bad!
- Why do we hiccup? Cuz they suck.
- Why are cute women's shoes always so painful to wear? I think they are designed by men as a way to keep women in bondage.
- Has anyone ever got the skinny white ceramic dog that's always in the Wheel of Fortune prize showcase? It's been 15 years! Obviously no one wants the damn thing, give it to Goodwill!
- How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? I'll never know because as soon as I taste the Toostie Roll center, I throw it away.
- How is baseball 'America's pastime' when more people watch NASCAR?
- Where do all my pens go? They must be hanging out with my missing socks and lost B batteries.