Wednesday

I GOT THE JOB!!

Since the move here, I have been working to bring Bank's onto the LPL platform. It is a broken system as LPL is not designed to work with Bank's. I am also sitting smack in the middle of a corporate merger power struggle and am the bearer of bad news when the promises that were made cannot be accomplished (not in this lifetime baby!)
Needless to say, it has not been a healthy working environment for a large multitude of reasons. Alas, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. And it is NOT the train!!

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!

Master's Transitions Director! I will be bringing on large producing, independent advisors to the platform. No More Banks!! I will also be traveling out to the advisors offices to help train their staff and get them up and running.

I'm very excited about this. I got a very nice raise and a promotion, from Manager to Director!

Today was a good day!

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

Yay for you. I have no idea what the heck you were explaining about your jobs though. You were speaking Japanese!