Friday

Bucket o' Thoughts

Walt Disney World is amazing. World Showcase at Epcot is the best place for wandering.

New job and nothing to do. Alrighty then.

Love my Mickey watch, but I keep looking at my phone for the time. Old habits die hard.

Can't wait to see Transformers again. And Die Hard.

Lack of sleep and too much sugar equals aware meloncholiness.

Even in the middle, I still need a new bed. HHGregg? That would work. Why the heck not? What's a little more credit?

Babyshowers are more complicated that one would think. It was easy when I just had to buy some diapers, show up, eat some fingerfood, play dumb games and leave early.

D is a much better homemaker. Maybe he's right.

Adopt by next year? *bite my nails 'till they bleed*

I make such a cute Minnie Mouse.

What movies are coming out this weekend? Maybe I'll go out to the movies by my lonesome tonite.

Wonder whatever happened to Erik Ziegler?

Hope Wanda Jo is doing ok.

Liquid Hot "Magma"

I need more toys.

Why can't I sleep?

Idaho in March!! There'll probly be snow!

I wonder what the average really is?

How many will it take?

Magic 8 Balls don't really have all the answers. Don't believe packaging.

Alright, back to my "work".

No comments: