Saturday

I've Come to Realize...

1. I've come to realize that my butt: shakes even when I don't mean it to.

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:I should probably shut my mouth and think first.

3. I've come to realize that, if I love someone:I need to have realistic expectations.

4. I've come to realize that, I need:different things than I thought I did.

5. I've come to realize that, I lost:something I didn't even know I had.

6. I've come to realize that, I hate it when:get lost in my own head.

7. I've come to realize that, if I'm drunk:I need to talk to the Bishop.

8. I've come to realize that, marriage:is a lot more than just living with someone.

9. I've come to realize that, my faults: are not as bad as some would have me believe.

10. I've come to realize that, I'll always be:God's daughter.

11. I've come to realize that, I have a crush on: he who makes me laugh.

12. I've come to realize that, the last time I cried was: when I was begging for something that I'm terrified to get.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone: gets more attention than more worthy things.

14. I've come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning: I choose how my day will be.

15. I've come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night: I need to slow down my thoughts and just breath.

16. I've come to realize that, right now I am thinking about: going back to bed.

17. I've come to realize that, babies are: God's gift.

18. I've come to realize that, when I get on Myspace:it's the pictures that make my day.

19. I've come to realize that, today I will: actually be productive and give myself credit for what I have done and not hound myself on what I didn't get done.

20. I've come to realize that, tonight I will: thank God for the day.

21. I've come to realize that, tomorrow I will: have the opportunity to start over again with a clean slate.

22. I've come to realize that, I really want to: know if I can do it on my own.

23. I've come to realize that, the person who is most likely to re-post this:probably has better things to do, but is intrigued by the answers they will find within themselves.

No comments: