Wednesday

Vacationing Wildlife

During my two very diverse and rather opposite vacations, I came across animals of every size, shape, color, species and scent imaginable. Here are a few of the closer encounters. I'll let you guess where each one calls home. "Come here, let me smell that camera"

Little lost calf.

Tree lizards came by for regular visits,

while the tree frogs sang us to sleep at night.

Ride, Sally, Ride!

This little crab tried so hard to hide behind that leaf.

Guess he was camera shy.

Norman

Sleepy girl.

Iguana's can live to be 100 years old. You can see the age in his skin and spikes,

but mostly in his "I'm too old for this" attitude.

"Just going for a little swim, mom. Geez..."

His name was Tiny.

I thought this bird was a statue, it kept so still and silent.

Always watching me.

The cat has better things to do than work.

$10,000 Reward for any Tourist who finds a Jackelope!

This Conch was still alive and crawled back inside

just before I snapped the picture. Camera shy.


This kitty cat was going after the dogs.

New style of Boot Scraper, on sale now at Sears!

Indiana Jones says the smaller the scorpion the more dangerous.

Wish I knew that before I got this close.

Little burro was best friends with the huge draft horse.

I always saw them hanging out together.

Odd couple.

I got to name this horse, Cheeks ;o)

And some believe there is no God.

This cow looks just like it's wearing a halter.

"If I could just get around this tree..."

Mama and a woolly baby
Horny toads sure do fit their name, don't they?

Pals

1 comment:

Raadgep Fam said...

WOW and WOW and WOW! That i sjust amazing! I am still so jealous! Amazing!