Thursday

Keep them doggies rolling...

Serious contemplations of leaving it all behind to become a ranch hand in Colorado.

Single life is not so bad, I sleep diagonally on the bed.

Pool tonite, thank goodness.

Surrounded by candy is not the best way to fend off secretary spread.

Wish people would just do what they say they are going to do, so I can do what I need to do.

Where did all this stuff on my desk come from? I'm such a pack-rat!

Only reason they hung around? Hmm... Wonder why?

Wet carpet and moldy baseboard do not a happy camper make.

Totally understand Michelle Pfieffer's song now.

Cleo's little eye is sore. Will try some eye drops to see if that helps.

I could live in Savannah.

I miss carne asada. And Rubio's fish tacos. Would anyone in SD like to overnight some to me? I would be forever in your debt.

No comments: