Tuesday

As Days Go By

It's been a little while since I've updated my faithful reader as to my happenings. So here's the rundown:

Started a new Art class. Basic Acrylics, going shopping for my supplies tonite.

Andi had a great birthday party. It was nice to see her so happy and surrounded by friends.

Three months and still going well.

Trying to decide if I should send Valentines flowers...

I love having a clean house!

The purging continues. Where did I get so much stuff?

Learning to ask for what I want, it's slow and steady.

Plans this month: Hinder at Amos' South End!!

Work is going really well. Busy busy busy.

Have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. I go to sleep way too late!

Went to the circus! It's still fun, even for grown-up kids!

Ladies 8-Ball team is in 1st Place! If we continue to win, we're going to Vegas Baby!

If I get laid off, I'm going in the Air Force.

Goals for 2009: Pay off two credit cards

Need to wash the salt and dirt off my car.

No girls, I don't wear lipstick and I'm not concerned about that at all.
Need to get my haircut.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Are you on a pool team? I am lame...is that what an 8ball team is?

I can't ever seem to get out of bed in the morning either. NO MATTER what time I go to bed at night. It's always a struggle. I just love my sleep all too much!

How are you doing these days love?