Tuesday

A Whole New World

I've recently been on a search for new things to do, places to go, things to learn, food to eat and experiences to have. The last few weeks I have:
  • Found a new hiking trail near my place
  • Learned to bake chicken well
  • Been to Bobcats basketball games
  • Been to a Checkers hockey game
  • Expanding my Art skills through painting
  • Got Internet at home
  • Caught up on LOST
  • Started a basic workout regimen
  • Met my new neighbors
  • Made new friends
  • Started Dumb Movie night

I have a list titled 101 Things To Do in Charlotte. I've already marked off about 10-12 things that I have done and have decided that I'll choose one at a time to experience.

I'm also contemplating getting a season pass to Carowinds (mini Magic Mountain for you CA folks). It's only about 15 minutes away and I heart roller coasters. Hopefully I'll be able to go to a real Nascar race and a Panthers game this year too. I have tons on my To-Do Wish List, I'm excited for the journey. What's on your To-Do Wish List?

No comments: