Tuesday

Phantom of the Opera



Saturday night J. and I had an amazing evening. Dinner Uptown at the romantic Monticello restaurant, then he took me to see Phantom of the Opera. I have been dying to see this show for many years. I had even once planned a trip to NYC to see it on Broadway. Now, I'm glad I didn't go. It was such a special night to spend with J. We had great conversation and enjoyed all the people watching. The show was astounding! What a wonderful experience it was to get all dressed up, spend the evening Uptown and see the longest running Broadway play.

J. especially liked the mechanics of the set and stage. How quickly they were able to change from one scene to another, smooth and unnoticable. The music was hypnotic and drew you in. There were laughs and thrills, excitement and sorrow. The story of the phantom still haunts me. How many of us wear a mask to hide our true selves? With J. I am finally removing my mask and revealing who I really am.

2 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

you look amazing! WOW what a hottie!

Brittany said...

Look how pretty you are! Love the blonde hair! Who is the fellow?