Wednesday

One Time...



One time I let my sister leave on a date with her ultra long hair tucked into the back of her pants.

One time I jumped off a roof into a snow drift, and it wasn't a big jump.

One time the neighborhood fat kid got stuck in a snow drift and we all ran.

One time I said "Gramma, Watch!" then dove head first into a desk and got 16 stiches.

One time my boy hamster snuck into my girl hamsters cage and I got blamed when she had babies.

One time my best friend got more Christmas presents under my tree than I did.

One time I made out with a boy in the boy's locker room.

One time I left my car in neutral and it rolled down a hill into a ditch and hit a tree.

One time I walked out of class in protest of the First Gulf War.

One time I was able to tell my mom that she did a good job at raising me.

One time I told a Boy Scout that Crisco was just like icing and he ate a whole spoonful.

One time I got it on at the San Onofre viewpoint.

One time I jumped off the top of a 3 story yacht into Avalon Bay in Catalina.

One time I let a guy pick me up with the line "What?"

One time my sister and I had a funeral for bugs we killed.

One time I told someone I was sorry for trying to get in a fight with them in high school.

One time I had 8 in a row!

One time I was going to get a job at a strip club but walked out because I decided that I was worth more.

One time I found my best friend on MySpace.

One time my brother didn't know how old I was and he said "7 or 14". I was 12.

One time I had a begnin fibroid adenoma removed from my right breast and I've done the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer ever since.

1 comment:

Shellee said...

LMAO... I got more presents than you.