Wednesday

The Lengths One Will Go To...

So here's the plan... I already have to have a layover coming home from my cattle drive in Denver, and I already have a free ticket from San Diego to Charlotte (on the not-so-customer-friendly US Airways), so....I booked a flight from Denver to San Diego and will have a one day layover. During that time I will obtain 5-10 pounds of REAL carne asada from Colima's and REAL burrito grande tortillas, freeze the meat overnight and take with me as a carry-on back home the next day. Genius!!

All this due to the considerably sub-par food that is maliciously proffered as "Mexican" here in the South.

Now all I have to do is find a proper cooler and make sure the TSA will let me bring my goodies on the plane. The research begins...

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I can't believe you will be SO close, yet SO far. That is REALLY a brilliant idea. Does the meat have to go as a carry on? Will you have any checked baggage? Maybe an insulated cooler with LOTS of ice packs. ??