Tuesday

Me for today

2 hour massage tonight.

Am going to cancel Massage Envy membership and get cheaper massage at the massage school.

Contemplating going to that school to gain my massage therapist license.

Bowled my highest score ever last night!

There are so many great authors out there, and so few that I'm familiar with.

Need to obtain library card.

My month is filling up so quick.

New Bob's Big Boy bank is adorable!

I need to stop worrying about what will happen and just enjoy what is happening.

Looking too far ahead makes you miss what's right in front of you.

Have 5 tickets to Kings Dominion that I need to use before they expire.

Hope to see old friends soon.

Thinking of taking up bowling instead of pool, at least it's some exercise.

Will be wearing two costumes for Halloween; one for work and one for the evening party.

I'm hungry.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hi friend! What'cha gonna be for Halloween both times?