Tuesday

And Only 2 Were Standing

So I have whittled my new car choices down to two options: the Subaru Outback Sport or the Mazda3 Hatchback. Both look very similar and have the features I want. I am still deciding between automatic or manual transmission. I like both for different reasons.

I am also deciding if I should buy before the WDW world trip next week and drive the new car to Florida, or wait until month/year end to see what kind of deal I can get. I'll let you all know when the time comes.

Decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just want to let you know that Mazdas tend to drive at higher RPM's than a different car would. The norm for 65mph is about 4000rpm. It makes it sound like the car is working really hard, but that's just how they drive. I LOVED MY MAZDA! But I also love Suby's too. Though they almost always have radiator issues around 100k, like having to replace all the hoses, etc. Suck. But they are both great cars, and I think the Mazda is less expensive for just about the same thing. Exciting! I want a new car sooooo bad, but that won't be happening any time soon. Sad clown face :(

Sarah said...

Sure, I would love to hear about SC! Tell me what you love the most and what you love the least. And the weather! haha. You can email me at bah_gaucha@yahoo.com