Friday

It's Officially the Christmas Season

How do I know? Because I have my winter sickness. I always get sick in the winter, right after Thanksgiving. It seems to be a pattern that I can trace back for a few years now. Unfortunately so much is happening during this time of year that it's hard for me to just stay home and rest as I should. I have so much to do, and the year is quickly slipping away in which to do it all. Here's a quick list of my To-Do's before this year end:
  • Complete Christmas Shopping
  • Prepare and send Christmas presents
  • Learn to bake gingerbread cookies
  • Go to Walt Disney World for vacation!! (not such a burden, but still on my list)
  • Write Christmas cards and get addresses for people
  • Research new cars
  • Test drive new cars
  • Buy 1 new car
  • Sign up for January Art class at community college
  • Decorate my house as much as possible
  • Write New Year's Resolution's
  • Gather as many photos of family as possible
  • Scan hard copies of photos, and color-correct
  • Get Internet at home (I'm "borrowing" someone else's ;o)
  • Stop being sick
  • Figure out what I'm doing for Christmas day

See, that's a long list and doesn't even include everything. I really just want to crawl back into bed. Hhmmmmm...bed....that sounds too good to be true....

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Geesh! Well aren't you a busy girl! It seems like my list is forever long too and I don't feel great either, but still have to keep going! It sucks being an adult and having responsibilities sometimes, doesnt it? lol

Just a piece of my boring life :) said...

So did you ever learn to bake gingerbread cookies? Let me know, I've got an awesome recipe for them. Me and the kids baked them last weekend and they were delicious!!