Tuesday

16 Random Things

I was tagged to do a list of 16 random things about me. I don't blog on my Facebook, so here it is.
  1. I put too much sugar in my cranberry apple tea this morning. More like warm Kool-Aid now.
  2. I want to see how far my new car will go with the gas light on. Old car, 58 miles was as far as I pushed it.
  3. If I get laid-off from this job, I will leave the financial industry completely. And never look back!
  4. 41 assorted objects displayed around my cuffice could easily be construed as "toys".
  5. This weekend I put up 7 new pictures/wall hangings. My home feels much more homey now.
  6. I started the new year with someone who is good for me.
  7. Public Relations sounds intriguing to me.
  8. Goal for 2009, pay off 2 credit cards!!
  9. I am trying to be more thoughtful of others. It's a work in progress.
  10. When I go out to sushi with friends, I am astonished that I'm the most daring one.
  11. I love Pesto!
  12. I worry I'll never have kids. If I cannot stay home with them, I will not have them.
  13. I want to go on a bus and walking tour of Washington D.C. so I don't have to worry about being arrested.
  14. Need to decide if I'm going to go to school on not. Then figure out how.
  15. Even though both my teams lost in embarrassing displays of Pop-Warner football skills, I'm still a fan!
  16. I have a hard time sitting down at home, I'm always on the move.

Tag, You're It! Sarah, Britt, Wanda Jo, Shell, Mom, Andi, Villa, Anyone else who's bored.

No comments: