Wednesday

If all the animals along the equator...

If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery, then Thanksgiving and Halloween will fall on the same day.

I'm going to wear flip-flops to my wedding. Yup!

Just because I can, and I have them, I will be posting a ton of old pics of family and friends on Facebook. Why not?

Name calling breaks my heart.

I'm so excited about the new landscaping we are having planted! I hope it will be as beautiful as I imagine.

Wedding at our house has gone from 25 or so people to around 70. Yikers! I don't even know that many people!

Need to put a little more effort into my work ethic. I've been a slacker lately.

The new slate on our screened-in porch is looking fabulous! Next step, grout.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Haven't posted any shoes in a while. Must change that!



No comments: