Saturday

Gratitude

I'm grateful for sore muscles, because it means I am getting stronger.

I'm thankful for chocolate chip cookies and ice cold milk.

I love naps.

I'm glad my kitties love naps as much as I do, because they keep me company and give me an excuse to snooze.

I like to hear all the birds singing around our house.

I enjoy spring in the South.

I love to see popcorn popping on the trees here.

My imagination makes me smile.

I always hear something funny when I have no idea what someone just said.

Looking pictures of my friends and family is a great way to boost my spirits.

I love playing pool, and I'm getting marginally better.

I can read Shakespeare and laugh at the jokes.

I'm so glad my hubby is a good cook.

I enjoy a good pair of slacks.

Movie quotes make my day!

Living in Charlotte is pretty spiffy.

I learned a lot from Star Wars.

Silly jokes make me laugh like a little girl.

I love to feel the sun on my face.

Flowers smile at me.

I enjoy reading Jane Austen. I love her name also.

I really do want to become a writer.

I'm so excited about the Virgin Islands and my Cattle Drive!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I too love sore muscles. Lame, because I know I am out of shape, but YES I am getting stronger! WOO HOO!