Wednesday

We Could All Use More GOOD NEWS!

I found this great news website called GOOD NEWS NETWORK. I usually check Fox News every morning just to see what the headlines are, but they are so depressing it just brings me down. I went to Google and typed in Good News and this website is what I found.
THANK GOD!!
They only report Good News and I love to scan through the headline and realize that good things do happen in this world everyday, all around us. It has brightened my mornings and helped to have a better outlook on the day, every day. I hope you will check out the link and see what this awesome site is all about.
May I point out 1 story that rang close to my heart about a microcredit organization named Kiva. They allow regular people like you and me to participate in micro-loans to people who live in poverty around the world to help them start their own business and pull their families out of poverty. I have felt very drawn toward microcredit since I learned of it's existence through a program on the Church's relationship with the Grameen Foundation in India. Though I am unable to travel to India to work with a microcredit program in the field, I can still be a part of something much bigger than my little world.
Have a great day!

No comments: