Friday

72 Things About Me

I saw this on a pretty lady's blog and thought, "Hey I can list random stuff about me." She had 100. I can't think of that many. Well, here we go...

  1. 72 is my lucky number. Go ahead, ask me why.
  2. I like corned beef hash.
  3. I hate spam. Both kinds.
  4. It took me 29 years to start to feel like a girl. I'm still working on that.
  5. Evanescense is my new favorite band.
  6. I do not highlight my hair, and enjoy being the only woman in the room without a striped head.
  7. I am 5'10" .
  8. I like to stick my arm out the window and make it swim while driving and listening to loud music. People stare and I smile at them.
  9. Road rage makes me laugh.
  10. I have only been to one professional football game.
  11. I think I am a whammy to pro sports, everytime I go to or watch a game my team loses.
  12. I know I am not destined to win the lottery :o(
  13. Light blue is my favorite color.
  14. My cat P.B. is the loudest animal I have ever owned.
  15. I believe that sushi can turn a bad day good.
  16. I love to read the Scriptures.
  17. I can listen to the same song 10 times and not get sick of it.
  18. I have OCD when I eat Skittles. I line them up based on color, then eat the most to the least. I have to save a grape for last since grape is my favorite Skittle.
  19. I will only eat roasted salted peanuts, no other nuts. Yes I have tried others, no I do not like them Sam I Am.
  20. One of my favorite books growing up is called "To Hell With Dying."
  21. 21 is my bithday. In May. 1977. Every year.
  22. I love the smell of real Christmas trees, fresh cut grass, coffee and gasoline.
  23. Eternity is my favorite men's cologne.
  24. I would love to work in Microcredit someday.
  25. I would love to be able to be a stay-at-home-mom.
  26. I will never own a mini-van, please shoot me if I do.
  27. I got a real BBQ Grill for my 27th birthday and my husband grilled bacon-wrapped Filet Mignon on it for me.
  28. I slid through high school (and most of my life) because I'm cute, manipulative and understand the importance of correct spelling, grammar and sentence structure.
  29. I am currently reading Dracula. It's getting very good.
  30. I aspire to be a writer. I have lots of parts of stories, so that's why I'm still aspiring.
  31. I learned that it is diffucult to type correctly with acrylic nails, but I love how they look and am now addicted.
  32. I wish I had better skin, and took better care of my skin. I think those go hand in hand.
  33. Learning that I am a daughter of God has been the most important thing I've ever learned.
  34. Finding old friends is a two sided coin.
  35. I love road trips.
  36. Camping and hiking are good for the soul.
  37. More often than not, people are the answers to my prayers.
  38. The day I was baptized was the best day of my life.
  39. My words can be very sharp at times. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes not.
  40. I feel like I am waiting for something big to happen. Not good or bad, just big.
  41. I feel like I don't belong here.
  42. I think I'm a good driver.
  43. I would love to race a real racecar on a real racetrack.
  44. Being in the Temple and floating in water can feel the same.
  45. If I could choose a superpower, I would fly.
  46. I've told people I love them, then had to convince myself that it was true.
  47. Idaho is where my heart is.
  48. My mind never turns off, even when I'm sleeping.
  49. I have insomnia.
  50. I'm flexible like Gumby and love Yoga.
  51. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, and yes I am Mormon :o)
  52. I've learned that getting stalked is not fun.
  53. I learned how to drive stick on the test drive of my new car. The saleman wouldn't let me go on the freeway.
  54. When it happens, I won't be ready. No matter what I tell myself or how much I've been prepared.
  55. I have a guardian angel, and I know his name. I miss him.
  56. I can't wait to get out of here and not have memories around every corner.
  57. Circus Peanuts and Pixie Sticks make me happy.
  58. I have serious mommy issues in my head. Both ways.
  59. I want to be there for my kids and want them to know they can trust me and feel safe at home.
  60. I love this blogging thing.
  61. I want an American Mastiff.
  62. My son's name will be Levi.
  63. My daughter's name will be Ashton Faye.
  64. Kittens are good entertainment.
  65. I used to live in a pink house with sex, drugs and rock & roll in the living room.
  66. I got kicked out at 19.
  67. I moved into my dad's basement at 21 in order to get baptized and still believe it was the best thing I ever did.
  68. Music speaks to my soul.
  69. 69 Enough said ;oO
  70. It's 11:30pm and I still have two more to go. My alarm will go off in 5 hours and 45 minutes.
  71. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the last day of high school to tell one person one thing.
  72. Life is too short to spend one second unhappy. Don't do it.

No comments: