Monday

Movies I Could Watch Everyday

Here is somewhat complete list of movies I could watch everyday and never get tired of:

The Goonies
Clueless
Bourne Identity
Grease 2
(shut up, I know)
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Signs
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Star Wars
( Yes, I am aware that these last two are multiple movies.
This is my list, not yours.)
Movies I can watch once a month and still laugh like they're brand new:
Napoleon Dynamite
Tommy Boy
Happy Gilmore
Shrek
Austin Powers:
International Man of Mystery
Anchorman:
The Legend of Ron Burgundy
The Princess Bride
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Movies that scared the crap out of me that I will never watch again:
Fallen
Nightmare on Elm Street
The Exorcist
Poltergeist
The Ring
Seven
The Omen
Children of the Corn
It
Movies that still make me jump after seeing them 50 times:
Signs
The Village
Sixth Sense
(do you see an M. Night pattern here?)
Alien vs. Predator
Any movies that has creatures jumping out at you.
My favorite scenes:
Bourne Identity:
When Jason and Marie are in his apartment and the blond assassin and Jason are fighting in the hallway; they knock each other to opposite ends of the hallway, then come charging at each other. The look on Jason's face is so intense in that moment. He knows he's going to take this guy down . I love it.
Goonies:
Ah, there are so many, but if I must pare it down;
1. The Truffle Shuffle
2. Mikey's speech in the wishing well about why they shouldn't go up Troy's bucket.
3. Brad riding the little girls bike.
4. Mouth translating to Rosalita
5. Andy and Steph getting "attacked" by a disgusting fish-head monster that jumped out of the bushes and almost killed them.
Happy Gilmore
"That's your home! Are you too good for your home?!"
Clueless
1. Cher brings home her upgraded report card.
Dad:" You went from a C+ to an A-?"
Cher: "Based fully on my powers of persuasion. You proud?"
Dad:" I couldn't be prouder than if they were based on real grades!"
2. Dad meets Cher's date, Christian. " Anything happens to my daughter, I've got a .45 and a shovel. I doubt anyone would miss you."
3. Christian's car; Convertible Nash Metropolitan.
Grease 2
Steph's "Cool Rider" solo.
Check back regularly for more updates.

No comments: