Tuesday

My How Things Change

Today I started out excited about the day ahead of me, then it crashed and I got stood up (hmph). Then I noticed that I got ignored (ggrrrr). Then I got a free lunch of bad pizza and had to bribe someone (with chocolate chip cookies) to get what I needed done actually done.

And then..........I got a call from the receptionist that I had a "Very Important Package" at the front desk. Guess what it is? FLOWERS!!!! From a group of reps that I brought over, thanking me for all the help I gave them and letting me know that they are doing very well. The flowers are gorgeous!

And then.........I got an e-mail saying that I won a raffle from the bad pizza lunch and to go pick out my prize!! I ran downstairs to Product Marketing and picked out a MINI DIGITAL CAMERA with changeable colored faceplate (I changed mine to pink).
These are my flowers taken with my new camera, not the best, but not bad for it only being 3 inches big!!

Today turned out to be a good day! Just goes to show you.

No comments: