Tuesday

On my mind

There are a number of things on my mind in recent days, and I try to prioritize them. That priority list seems to change as often as the weather in Charlotte. One minute everything is sunny, happy go lucky; then the next thunder and lightening, raging and fear. I have so much to be grateful for. So many things that have been poured down on me. Both good and bad. Both wonderful and stressful.
I go to work and have not clue one what the heck I'm doing, yet my boss extols my wonderfulness at every turn. Girl pain has returned and I get the delightfully terrifying possibility of endometriosis (more research on that. I thought I got off the hook too easily) The knots in my shoulders cause my masseuse pain, but D took the day off with me today to act as support network.
Good and bad. Happy and sad. Calm and mad. How many days till Saturday?

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

3 more work days... then you'll get your Saturday. Keep your chin up.

Raadgep Fam said...

Wow I know what your going through, except the edemetrosis, okay so I cant spell it ohh well. you should read my blog, but I wasnt doing as a poor me I was just getting ot out an dstopping any rumors, and clearing my head at the moment.

i love you!!!