Friday

Tagged

Crystal, here’s looking at you kid.

Some Jobs I've Had:
1. Godfathers Pizza Delivery
2. AIG/SunAmerica Registered Rep
3. Allstate
4. Smith Barney

Places to go for a Weekend Getaway:
1. Outer Banks
2. Lake Wylie
3. Columbia, SC
4. Any Marriott

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Goonies
2. Bourne Identity
3. Clueless
4. Ocean’s 11 and 12

My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Chocolate
2. Sleeping
3. Breathplay
4. MySpace and my Blog (I know the last two have had 5, mind your own business)

Places I Have Lived:
1. Ashton, ID
2. Vista, CA
3. Escondido, CA
4. Here

Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Vacation? What’s that?
2. Savannah, GA
3. Home
4. Yeah, that’s it.

Favorite Foods:
1. Carne Asade Burrito with Guacamole :o( easy, I'm still in mourning.
2. Reese’s Cups
3. Filet Mignon, medium
4. Potatoes (I’m from Idaho :o)

First things you thought when you saw your significant other:
1. Look how tall that guy is, I have to meet him.
2. Why is he so dressed up?
3. Hmm, he’s cute!
4. Wow, he’s really tall!

If in a jam with Spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Apologize
2. Yes honey, you’re right.
3. Pout
4. Cry

Websites I Visit Daily:
1. MySpace
2. Hotmail
3. Blogger
4. FoxNews

Best First Kiss Landmark:
1. Under the Bleachers
2. How can there be more than 1 first kiss? I don’t get this one.
3.
4.

Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. In bed
2. Buying Shoes
3. Sleeping
4. Bora Bora

Now I get to tag four other blog buddies:
1. Someone who likes blue
2. The third person on the left
3. If your middle name has an “M” in it
4. The blonde one (you know you’re blonde, don’t try to get out of by saying, I’m sandy blonde or, I’m light brown, you’re only fooling yourself)

No comments: