Thursday

7 Days of My Life


The Lion King play was breathtaking.
I got choked up during the Circle of Life song.
The costumes and dedication left me in awe.


My sister won 2007 Paper of the Year award for the
National Association of Orthopaedic Technologists
and spent the week in Charlotte.
She got a plaque and everything!
(PS. Ricky Rudd in the Tide car is my fave Nascar driver)

We met Grandma Luge, Ann Abernathy,
6 time Olympian and the oldest Olympic athlete ever.
I got her autograph on a sportscard
and she gave me the scoop on the Virgin Islands!


It's been over 100 degrees all week.
Hot and steamy like a wet electric blanket.


I spend my days on conference calls, half-listening.


I'm sick.
My poor nose is sore and my tissues are piling up.


Hubby woke me up at 2:52am
by poking me on the forehead repeatedly
and asking if I had a contract on my head,
and was someone trying to kill me for money!?!
He was dreaming with his eyes open!
Too many video games I say!
Resume redone. Looking.
Pizza tonite cuz I'm sick and it's hot.
D was happy.

What I dream of.

(and I don't poke anyone in the forehead to get it!!!)

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

Wow do you actually search the internet for those pictures? Poor thing... you ARE bored.