Thursday

Weird Fad

What is up with these freaky plastic shoes? They even sell them in Nordstrom's!

I have tried them on and they are just plastic! Wouldn't your feet sweat in them? Then you would have weird dirty sweat marks on your stinky feet. I think they were designed for people who work in hospitals. D says it's easier to wash the blood and guts off of them. I see them everywhere now. From little kids to soccer moms to Capri clad grannies speed walking in the mall.
Jelly shoes are back too! Remember Jelly shoes? They cost about a dollar and you could buy them at the grocery store. They lasted about a week, then would break and you'd get another pair on the next grocery run. I remember the dirty lines on my feet from playing on the playground in my Jelly shoes. I guess these plastic hospital gardening shoes are this era's Jelly shoes!
Fad's flabbergast me.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

You know whats funny is my cheap old $2 Old Navy flip flops leave those dirty lines on my feet and I always get so embarassed like I don't wash myself or something. But I do! I swear I do!! :)

Pure Images said...

Brittany lies... I come over everyday and the shower is always dry and she never has a towel hanging up. haha, jk. Yeah those plastic shoes, they are huge right now. I dont get it.