Thursday

Just Wondering...

How many tissues can I go through in one night?
What can I really get with My Coke Rewards?
What about Bob?
Does laundry ever end?
Are we gonna put those shelves up?
Do they play that same song every hour?
Am I gonna get busted for asking about that position?
Why did Harry Potter have to end?
Why can't good books last forever?
Are cute comfortable shoes an impossible dream?
What is my mom doing?
When will we get a break in this boiling weather?
Where are those rubber chickens?
If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery, would Thanksgiving and Halloween really fall on the same day?
Will they make a Bourne Legacy?
Why did they have to kill her off?
Would it be fun to live in a romance novel?
Do we have any ice cream?
Is that a mosquito bite?
Why must he demonstrate the game for me?
Should I warm up the pizza?
Dropkick or roundhouse?
Am I going to work tomorrow?
Why did she come to me in my dream?
What is Ragdoll physics?
Should I do the Flexible Spending Account?
Can I really handle braces?
Is it time for bed?
Where is my NyQuil?

No comments: