Sunday

Pour 'em out

The time I spend doing nothing is more rewarding than the time I spend doing something.

I can't stop thinking.

Yellow is a great color for a bathroom, bad for a kitchen.

I would rather have flowers.

You must think I am so selfish. I am.

I use my past as an excuse for my behavior.

I eat popcorn and candy 1 piece at a time.

If I had to choose, I would rather have a spoon than a fork.

They say pointing is rude. I do it all the time.

Who are "They" and why do I care what they say?

I wish I was a better photographer.

I wish I would actually do all the things I wish I did.

I broke it.

It won't ever be the same.

I'm scared of change.

Books sit unread on my shelves, mocking me.

I think the books I have read make fun of the ones I haven't.

God told me something once, now I'm scared to ask.

I could knit you a hat.

When I hear about friends and their babies, my heart breaks.

The wind sings to me.

I wish I was a cat, that's the life!

I pretend to be happy for you, but I'm really not.

I feel more comfortable in a poolhall than in most other places.

Once I didn't have anything else to repent of. It didn't last.

I really would be ok with less, as long as I knew it would be there everyday.

My dad made me a little wooden truck. It makes me smile everytime I see it.

I want to trust Him, but I'm scared of what He'll tell me next.

Someday I will meet them. What am I going to say?

Going to church makes me feel guilty for all the things I'm not doing.

The power went out. Made me wonder if we could make it without it.

I want to see a psychic, just to see if they're for real.

His picture makes me feel courageous.

I miss Oreo.

I'm scared to call and ask about medicine.

What if it doesn't fix anything? Then what?

I'm glad we finally have a kitchen table.

3 Yahtzee's? Are you kidding me!?!

The sculpture of Psyche reminded me of me.

We pay to talk to her, but I think she's kinda batty.

I play Boggle by myself.

I know I'm smarter.

We hang pictures way too high because that's where the leftover nails are.

Lost is getting way too far out there.

Sometimes I wish I did watch TV.

When I feel like misbehaving I read PostSecret, and know I'm not alone.

I keep the picture from your failed marriage as a reminder to me of too fast choices.
And because my hair looks great.

I think God is punishing me.

I don't think there is a cure for cancer.

God lets bad things happen so we can appreciate the good.

Without the bad how would we ever know?

I wish I knew my grandfather better.

When you told me that you had lied to me, I was relieved because of all the lies I've told you.

I say I've forgiven myself, but I don't really know what that means.


I cried when Dale died.

How can a Prophet be voted for?

I remember the mustard on your face and laugh.


I pretend to be tough to hide how vulnerable I really am.

Something happened after we moved there. I blocked it out and won't let myself remember.

Why is it ok that it hurts?

My kitties wait for me to go to bed.

Your rules don't apply to me.

1 comment:

Shellee said...

Whose failed marriage? and how good does your hair look?