Wednesday

Color Blind

When I was 6 or 7 years old, we lived in Idaho.
We didn't have much money and I am not ashamed to say we lived in a trailer park.
My dad called home one day and told my mom that he had bought a
RED SPORTS CAR!!!
We were in complete shock, and lined up in the driveway to see our new ride.

We thought maybe we'd get this:




But we were humble and decided we would settle for American made:

My father is red/green color blind and does not see shades of any color very clearly.

We were not thinking of this fact as we were anxiously anticipating our new

RED SPORTS CAR!

The tension mounted.

My dad pulled into our driveway, proudly showing off his new

RED SPORTS CAR !



A Four Door Lime Green Chevy Nova!!!
This is not a joke. We had that car for 3 years.
Moral of the story. Dad's try very hard and should always be appluaded for their efforts no matter what the outcome.
And, always get a second opinion!

1 comment:

JoeBlogs said...

still a decent looking car.