Friday

Random Things I've Seen, Read and Heard Today

"Damn money-grubbing circus freaks!"

"Emily, your persuasive essay caught my attention like a foofaraw."

"Our chickens don't do drugs."

Above picture exclaiming the danger of running over your child with a tractor lawnmower. Beware!!

"There's a banana jew on my desk."

Skiva Graphics, Inc.
* my definition of skiva is a scheaming skank, but that's just me*

"What happened to the other 14 cockrings?"

"If you ignore winter for three months, it will go away."

"Why are there no 'B' batteries?"

"If you lived on the bus, you would be home by now."

"You look like a 50's housewife." "Yeah, June Cleaver is kind of a MILF"

"The thing I miss most about San Diego, spicy carrots."

"Whatever. I fully did at least one useful thing today."

"On Sale Today! Cell phones that DON'T catch fire!"

"If my wife asks, I installed your shower bar today."

"Dude. My veins are sexy! Not like yours."

"Yo momma's so dumb she tried to drop acid but the car battery fell on her foot."

"It's always the last place you look."
*of course it's the freaking last place your look, ya idiot. Why would you keep looking once you found it? Dumb people are stupid.*

No comments: