Tuesday

And it Came to Pass...


Happy New Year!!

Wow! Another year has come and gone.

We spent New Years Eve at a friends house haveing Game Night with a bunch of other couples and some crazy kids. Mormon game night consists of bring your favorite game and favorite junk foods. Then we'll stay up too late and get sugar highs. Good clean fun. Midnight came with explosions of poppers and confetti. The martinelli's toast came about 5 minutes later because we forgot. the folks attached to kids left just after midnight and there were 3 diehard couples left. The F's who lived there and couldn't go home, us and the V's (neither of us have kids). We played some Mormon card game appropriatly called "And it came to PASS." G.F. wanted to play so we sat around the table with our first round of after midnight snacks, Black Cherry Vanilla Coke for me. Bro v lost the first round of 250 so we pushed to score to 500 out of pity, he still lost so we HAD to play again. It's 2:30 by now and out come the Pixie Sticks!! Oh Dear! Coke and flavored sugar in a tube, what else could you need at 3am? Seriously? At some point Gaylynn forgot my name and called me Gomer. Not sure how that happened, maybe it was the pink paper crown or that I kept skipping her husband, but she had it out for me. And she was winning. At some point John passed out on the couch and we just dealt out his cards and kept playing. MAN DOWN! keep going....Gaylynn was winning and WOULDN"T LET US STOP until she won officially at when D got 500.

When we finally walked into our house at 4:30am, I could not sleep. Hmmh? Wonder why? I did finally sleep, then D started molesting me at some point and then I slept in until 2pm. I love days off. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! off to a great start!

No comments: