Monday

Vocabulary

Some words are beautiful to say, as long as you have no comprehension of their meaning. Melancholy is an elaborate word. Succumbing another. Overwhelming is one. Antagonist glides. Ennui slides. Despondency fits. As does spiralling. Others I think sound eloquent that I dare not type here for the protection of my precious readers sensitive eyes and worrisome consciouses.
With all the medical, neurological and pharmacological terms bantered about these days, how is one as uneducated as I to muddle through the cornfield maze of symptoms, diagnosis and treatments? Do I really trust an HMO paid 800 number Freud to do what they say they are supposed to do? What about these mountains of miraculous/adversarial mind candy marketed in such colorful packaging? Have you read the side effects of these things? Dear God, worse than what they are supposed to fix.
Is that really the solution at all? Is there one?

This does not apply to me. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: