Sunday

New Shoes!!

Nordstom Rack is my new favorite store. I got 2, count them 2, new pairs of shoes in less than 20 minutes, one is pictures above. It was miraclulous! Any man who has ever been tortured by their woman and brought shoe shopping understands how miracluous it is for a woman to find 2 pairs of shoes in ANY store, nontheless, 2 pairs in 1 store in 20 minutes. My husband was speechless. I did try on about 20 pairs of shoes before I found my 2 new friends. He couldn't understand why it's so hard for women to buy shoes. I tried to explain to him that shoe makers are men. They do not comprehend how much pain is involved with actually wearing the shoes they design for women. I told him that shoe makers make me suffer by designing painful shoes, therefore, I must pass on the suffering to him, a man, by taking him with me shopping to suffer along with me. (This exchange made a another female shopper laugh in understanding).
The other miraculous thing about my amazing shoe discovery today, the above shoes are on my Amazon Wish List, but are currently unavailable. Unavailable no more, they are in my house now safe and snug. Today is a good day!

No comments: