Friday

Fix for the Day

Friday's are complicated days for me. I know there won't be too much traffic in the morning so I lag getting out of bed. It's casual day so I never know what to wear. Advisors are always TATing on Friday's so it's hurry up and wait day. I try to use Friday's as a tie up loose strings and clean my desk day, but that doesn't always happen. Today, hubby is going camping and I have random plans; gym with Megs, Healthy Eating dinner (??), Karaoke, sleeping in (in the middle!). Part of me wishes I wasn't doing any of this, wish I was floating in saltwater or something of the sort. I've been so bored and have nothing to do about it. Wrap my mind around it. Two look better than one. Harder to go than to come, harder to come than to go. Leave it behind and never look back. Hope my ghosts don't cross state lines. What will I do when it happens? Go home? Where is home?

No comments: