Tuesday

You think you know someone...

As the random hippo herded past my door, I watched in silent awe of the ladder wielding repairman and his armfulls of flourescent lights swinging this way and that. There is a workers comp case just waiting to happen. Kind of like when I flipped out of my chair and landed on all fours. Boy, was our Risk Management officer mad at me!
Lack of sustanence and the enlightenment that my old best friend has switched teams has led me to this moment or 6 of free thinking and knocking things over with my cute shoes. Ouch!
If I had known what the word really meant all those years ago, I would have seen it coming. Or maybe not. Looking back, I see it much more clearly, but at the time...probly not.
Does that summation include me? Do drunken interludes in TJ really count? How about drugged out dares and just plain indifference? Hmm? Food for thought.
Food. Rubio's fish tacos. HOLY CRAP!! There is no Rubio's in Charlotte!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! Oh the humanity!

No comments: