Thursday

Hit the Nail on the Head

Today I took CNN.com's "Find Your Hobby" quiz. Here's the results:

Life is a journey, and you take the time to smell every single rose along the way. Your brain is a sponge, soaking up every detail of life around you, and you constantly look inward to figure out the ties that bind you to the universe. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's what makes you tick. You might like hobbies like participating in archaeological digs, botany, assembling models, playing the stock market, meditation or even parapsychology.

This is so incredibly accurate. I notice details in everything and love to figure out how things work and what they connect with. I have dreamed of being an adventuring archaelogist (ala. Indiana Jones) since I can remember and I work in the stock market industry! I love to fix things and am the office handman whenever the fax, printer, copier, doorhandle, drawer or whatever is broken. I fully believe that I have some psychic abilities and love to sit and meditate. I have a knack at keeping dead plants alive (Except for the cactus I had in 5th grade that I watered everyday because I loved it so much. It rotted and collapsed in on itself one day. I cried because I murdered it. But I learned that too much loves kills just as much as not enough. Valuable lesson!)
I'm very impressed with CNN, for once, and this handy little quiz. Check it out and see if it works for you.

No comments: