Tuesday

Bored Out of My Freaking Skull!



My mind is so very bored inside my skull that it decided to wander around and find somethig much more interesting to do today. Perhaps the lunchroom is exciting. The bathroom? Maybe the hallway has something to offer.

The day after Christmas. Why am I here? I could be typing this useless blog at home. But if I were at home, I would not be typing a useless blog. I would be cleaning my house, or sleeping, or playing with my cats, of watching my hubby play his new Final Fantasy XII, or trying to convince said hubby to go outside and play Boche Ball with me, or sleeping or eating or going shopping to spend my gift cards. I SO want a breadmaker! Hey, that's what I can do. I have a gift card to Amazon, I can buy a breadmaker. Maybe I should wait 1 week for the people who got breadmakers for Christmas to sell them. So I still have nothing to do. I can't believe I'm getting paid right now.

No comments: