Thursday

Just Bragging Now

Some things for me to brag about today:

1. I got a FAT bonus yesterday and an even FATTER raise for next year! I love my job!!

2. My new Gap Long and Lean jeans make me look smokin' hot!

3. The Clementine tangerines from my dwarf tree are sweet like sugar. It only took 4 years for them to grow, not bad!!

4.I got a new laptop AND fancy-pants digital camera for Christmas from my wonderful hubby!

5. The Dry-Cleaners if almost gone!

6. I'll have a short day on Friday and Tuesday!

7. It's Christmas on Monday!!

8. My boss just asked me for my home address for someone else, which means that I will be getting a present in the mail!!!

9. We got $75 worth of Best Buy gift cards from our mortgage broker yesterday, so I got a new mouse for my laptop!

10. I was able to share my testimony with my oldest friend and help her out this Christmas.

11. I have a much better understanding of the importance of Christmas and the reason we celebrate this time of year.

12. I know that my husband loves me, and enjoy spending time with him.

13. Our Christmas tree is so cute this year.

14. We got the Hallmark Cool Year 2006 and Grinch ornaments, the last ones they had. Keeping the tradition going!

15. My husband actually told me what he wants for Christmas!!

16. I was able to send a new pair of jeans (too tight for my booty) and homemade scarves and a hat to my sister for Christmas!

17. Miss Darci made homemade fudge for everyone today! Yumm!

18. I just decided to start putting random comments on T-Shirts and sending them to people for presents.

No comments: