Tuesday

SCHOOL'S IN!!

Started my first day of school yesterday through the University of Phoenix online courses. Today I turned in my first assignments. GO ME!!!! I am particularly looking forward to my Persuasive Writing class. I am already a pretty persuasive person, on the phone for sure and in person I never fail! Persuasiveness can also turn in manipulation, which I unfortunately lean toward when it comes to men. I am working on that one though.
I have been told that I have a smile to melt a man's heart and that I smell like a cookie, what more could you possibly need?
Focus, Emily, focus. School.
I am working toward my Business Management degree for various reasons. I feel that I have topped out my salary range in the corporate world by just having my high school diploma. In order to increase my status at work, increase my career opportunities and increase my paycheck, I need that silly piece of paper that says I can do the job I am probably already better at doing that the person who is doing it now. My current position is also filled my two people who have thier MBA's! As far as I can tell, our salaries are commenserate (sp?) (sp, what the hell am I doing, this is my freaking blog who cares if I spell a vocab word right. damn OCD!!)
What?!

No comments: